We collect certain information and data about you when you use the GOV.UK Prototype Kit.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave
- your email address, if you contact us
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page-tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people in the Government Digital Service (GDS) and our suppliers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Links to other websites
The GOV.UK Prototype Kit contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to the GOV.UK Prototype Kit from another website